Our Trixie and Paddy had a beautiful litter of puppies. We only have two of them available. These puppies were born on July 11,2020.
They are ready to go to their new homes.
Venus is our little brown and white baby. She was born with a cleft palate and is such a fighter. She has a sassy personality and loves everyone. As she needs surgery we are looking for a loving rescue family to adopt her. The cost to adopt her is $800.
Vex is our white and brown male. He’s a chunky happy puppy. He’s very playful and if on a leash he likes to walk himself while tugging on the leash. Now, he isn’t leash trained but roughly understands what it is to be on a leash. The cost to adopt him is $1000.
All of our puppies come with a puppy pick up package. This includes:
- Health Card with record of the shots given (given at 7 weeks) dewormings (2,4,6,8 weeks)
- New Owner Letter with reminders of when next shots and dewormings are due
- Probiotics to help strengthen their system during transition to your home
- Food Label and Food that they are currently eating
- A Baby Photo so you can always remember how small they were
If you are interested in adopting one of our sweet puppies we ask that you fill out the Puppy Application Form on our website pups4life.ca
Once we have received and approved your application we will email you a Puppy Information Package and then schedule you in for a puppy visit.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org