This policy details how data about you is collected/used/disclosed when you visit our websites and services ("ACL") or otherwise interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on ACL if a change is material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
1. Protecting your privacy
We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing (and prohibit it on ACL).
- We do provide email proxy & relay to reduce unwanted mail.
- ACL links to third party sites - please review their privacy policies.
2. Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- data you post on ACL, or send us directly or via other sites. Please do not post private data.
- data you provide (e.g. email address, name, address, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- web log data (e.g. pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies (e.g. keyword searches and "favorites" lists).
- data about your devices (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, general location derived from IP address).
3. Data we store
- We retain data as long as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you by logging into your account.
4. Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our users or the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets to another company.
- in aggregate or summary form, as long as it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Third-party Privacy Policies
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.